Search Beeka's Blog

Friday, April 16, 2010

Take Two

So I had a blog before, but I had to take it down for some really stupid reasons, that I can't go into on here, or the same entity may complain again and then I'd have to take this one down too. So, here we go, fresh start!

Things are going fairly well for Arron and I. We're getting closer to permanent custody of the kids, so that's good. And we're finally getting some child support now that they've lived with us for about 6 months. So that's good too. We're having a lot of fun with them and it's amazing how much Mia has blossomed since they came to our home. She's talking non-stop and finally making sentances. Kinda. Bri is doing really well in school, and really enjoys both math and reading, which is great. Granted, everybody likes learning stuff in kindergarden, but whatevs, I'm hoping it sticks. Arron is also doing really well in school pulling pretty much all A's and B's. I'm really proud of him. :)

I don't have too much more to say, just wanted to get this up and running again. I'm sure I'll be back soon with more. Happy Friday everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment