Search Beeka's Blog

Monday, November 21, 2011

Today's couponing scores!

Note: All of these deals are from coupons in the current FM ad and online printable coupons! So you don't need a stockpile of coupons to get any of these!

Today I went to Fred Meyer to pick up a few items on sale combined with coupons. Here's how I made out:

2 half gallons of 2% milk - $1.25 each (coupon in FM ad)
2 half gallons of chocolate milk - $1.25 each (same coupon)
2 lbs of Challenge brand butter - $1.25 each
(2/$4 coupon in FM ad + $0.75 off coupon in blinkie at the store, use 2)*
4 boxes of Pacific Organics broth - $1 each
(2/$4 on sale + $1 off coupon from Pacific Organics website, use 4)**
6 boxes of Nabisco crackers - $1.17 each
(3/$5 coupon in FM ad, print 3 coupons from SmartSource.com for $1 off on 2 boxes)

*Ok, in case your store is out of blinkies for butter, I suggest printing 2 of the coupons available from SmartSource. They are only $0.55 off instead of $0.75 but anything under $1.50/lb I consider a stock up price. Butter freezes. 'Nuff said.

**You may need to use multiple computers to print more than 2 coupons. Often sites limit you to 2 per computer. You can use a laptop and a desktop, or 2 laptops to get around this.

Also, when I got to FM I found another brand of organic broth on sale 2/$4 with $1 blinkies. I grabbed 2 blinkies but didn't cash in yet as the sale price is good until 12/31 and I don't need more right now. But I know I have the coupons to get more if I need/want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment